View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 05:12 PM   #308
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I might have quoted him but I would never agree with what I bolded. You'll notice you've never even seen me in the draft forum or any prospect threads because I don't follow college ball, which means I wouldn't be able to make that determination.

You're very active in arguments all over the board. You've claimed multiple times that you're "right more often than you're wrong" and I probably challenged that declaration.
Oh I still believe that I’m right more often than I’m wrong in general, but that doesn’t mean I’m never wrong.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.