Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 07:22 PM   #1562
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Baby Yoda works because Baby Yoda is a vehicle for the audience to enjoy the story.

We are Baby Yoda, searching for our Star Wars hero, yearning for Luke Skywalker.

JJ more or less tried the same approach with his fun new cast but it only worked for one movie.

You can't make Baby Yoda the STAR of the show. Then it gets stupid and annoying.

Imagine how awful Mando is if Baby Yoda, with no training, is saving the day constantly.
Honestly I could care less about Baby Yoda (I love The Mandalorian as a character)... but the wife and kids "awwweee" at every Baby Yoda scene, so that is fine with me. Beats the hell out of Jar Jar Binks.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote