Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 03:34 PM   #1559
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Well, all I know as a fan of the OT and a person who has suffered through every damn Star Wars movie made since, I love the hell out of the Mandalorian. I know there is some deeper shit, like with the Jedi chick with the 2 swords, Mof Gidien and all that but I can tell you as a "casual" Star Wars fan, it has everything I want and more.

I'm SHOCKED at how good this thing is. Given how screwed up and incoherent all the other movies are, I was a late comer to this series. I heard about "baby Yoda" and just about puked. Then I watched it...with my WIFE...and we both love it.

Crazy good. Can't wait for the next season.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.