Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 01:01 AM   #2172
MVP

Buffalo Trace is 2.5 hours from me and 2.5 hours east of Evanston, IL. (2.5 SW on me)

I am in AZ for the rest of the winter.

I never see Blanton's where I live but in Indianapolis Payless and 21st Amendment, who help get my Blvd into IN, may have some treats for me when I come back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Is that in Indiana? I have family in Evansville lucky ****ers get Blantons all the time. I guess it's not a very far drive to their distillery. Going to make the trip and load up on some EH Taylor and Blantons.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 12-24-2020 at 02:42 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.