Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #2166
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
18 year is my favorite. Got a bottle as a gift for a major birthday...was saving to open it on a special occasion, but when I went to open it, found that it was 80% gone. High school children were drinking it with coke mixer. They said it was their favorite drink.
Better you than me. I'd be posting that from jail.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote