Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 04:25 PM   #3503
Supporter

I watched Ava recently. I expected it to suck, so that may skew my perception a bit.

I really enjoyed it. A lot. You know how it goes with women going hand to hand with dudes. They block punches and do the same moves as the dudes and well, its stupid. The action was good. You could tell they were cognizant of her size and how it would actually go.

I'm a bit of a sucker for Jessica Chastain, and she was good it. Most notably, how she handled her mental trauma, how she dealt with her ex, her family dynamic, all of it was actually pretty compelling. And like I said, the action is good.

John Malkovich was awesome as John Malkovich typically is.

Colin Ferrell was a little bit over the top, but that's probably the writing.

Seeing Geena Davis be old, made me feel old. ****. She really killed it. Especially when she flipped the switch.

Overall, I'd recommend it. Good watch, IMO.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote