View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 01:27 PM   #276
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Yea I’m just so insecure. It’s not that I’m very passionate about the draft and do a lot of homework and enjoy seeing my team win SB’s with guys that I pounded the table for. It’s just that I’m insecure!

You are though. No one who feels the need to pat themselves on the back as much as you do is secure. You check and complain about your rep/thumbs up-down like a 14 year old girl on Instagram and you've threatened other members with physical violence when arguments don't go your way.

Let's face it, dude, you're kind of a puss.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote