View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 03:04 PM   #6434
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
What he's saying is that there are going to be tons of people that do away with car ownership and just robo taxi . If I worked and lived in NYC you bet I'd be one of those people. If Tesla keeps those robo taxis in house they're looking at 3 trillion in profit in 2030.

Thus Tesla shares should be valued at $10,000 +. That = 5 chicks at one time.
I can certainly see a future where you have driverless public cars that you summon as needed, and car ownership drops and mass transit goes away. It would solve a lot of the inherent "last mile" problems of public transit, and it would decrease or eliminate the need for parking. It would be a major positive change.

I'd like to see something like this. I'd convert my garage to an apartment or an Airbnb. It'll also be good timing for me as I age and become a slow senior citizen driver who accidentally lurches my car into storefronts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.