Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 07:06 PM   #1455
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yep, it's the same backstory that began in the The Clone Wars animated series, which was why it was SO COOL when Moff Gideon was shown wielding it after Din Djarin blew up his Tie Fighter in the Season 1 finale.

While I will continue to enjoy Chapter 8 time and time again (I've already watched it 5 times so far), I am really stoked to see where the story takes us in Season 3 because one aspect of the finale that's been greatly overshadowed by Luke's amazing appearance is that as of right now, Din Djarin is in possession of the Darksaber, which by legend makes him the rightful heir to the throne of Mandalore.
Assuming Din doesnt change his mind. Why cant Din throw the light saber to Moff, he powers it up, Bo shoots him in the face. She's the rightful heir now. Or they just all agree to just make up the story and say Bo defeated him?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.