Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 03:06 PM   #1448
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I definitely see Bo-Katan turning on him. She'll just say "this is the way."
I completely agree.

I think I've already mentioned this but it's quite possible that under Favreau and Filoni's guidance, the Star Wars galaxy, with all of these new TV series, is setting itself up with a major confrontation with the "Big Baddie", who in this case is none other than Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Marvel had 20 movies leading up to their confrontation with Thanos in Infinity Wars. The first of those movies were individual films, with Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, which fed into the first Avengers film. Then, they began adding more characters in the Marvel universe and more individual movies until it all came to a head against Thanos.

Star Wars has 10 TV series, many of which appear to be set after Return of the Jedi, with Ahsoka, The Rangers of the New Republic, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett and so on. We know that Thrawn is out there, somewhere, and we know that the New Republic knows that there's something going on in the Outer Rim, which parallels the original Thrawn trilogy.

It just seems to make sense to follow that model on TV, then have a few feature films, like Infinity Wars and Endgame, to close out that chapter of the Star Wars Galaxy. And much like The Infinity Series, Star Wars could take a decade to resolve everything, which I'm sure would provide some amazing storytelling.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.