Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 09:59 AM   #1329
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
The only thing I can really compare to the sheer unbridled happiness I felt while watching the finale is the culmination/final battle during Avengers Endgame. I literally had tears of both happiness and sadness. My God was that enjoyable.

WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!! SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE ARE GOING TO BE RAMPANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched it last night so I didn't get spoiled but its already all over social media. No way your not going to get spoiled. Just stay away from the internet until you see it. Well besides here. We are good at putting stuff in spoilers in this thread.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.