View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 04:26 PM   #49824
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I hope thats not just a rosy, hopeful prediction. If thats real, we could be close to normal" by summer.

Slaoui estimated that the US could immunize 100 million people by the end of February. That would require another 60 million doses to be distributed in January, followed by 100 million in February.
I think it's a bit optimistic, but not out of the question. I think the big question marks are around the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines. Those are both a little more iffy in terms of efficacy, but they're far easier to manufacture and distribute. If both of those come through, I think we'll be in good shape. But Pfizer and Moderna can't do that quickly alone.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.