View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 04:04 PM   #49819
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I wish we knew. I think all we can say definitively at this point is that no one has been able to get to the point that cases are naturally declining due to previous infections resulting in something resembling herd immunity. Otherwise, we shouldn't be seeing spikes in places like NYC, Louisiana, etc. who were in such rough shape early on.

It's possible that the antibody studies were detecting low levels that didn't actually grant immunity or something like that.
I think Fauci was asked that during the Pfizer approval time a couple of weeks ago. Counting the people who have already been infected, what % of Americans need to be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity and return to normal life.

He said a minimum of 60% but qualified it that it could be a lower number because we just know how many people have had covid already but we didn't test them. If anything, the % needed will go down.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.