View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 05:43 AM   #15859
MVP

This is my fav from Gino's East

Hot and spicy patty-style sausage, fire roasted red peppers, red onions

15" Italian sausage patty covered in peppers and onions and cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I haven't had Gino's recently. Truth be told, I don't eat a lot of deep dish, so when I do its from the same couple places

Took a flier on this new place since its nearby and will likely be my new go-to for when people are in town to visit
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.