View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 11:25 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I legitimately don't understand the draft a TE early crowd. The thought that "what if Kelce got hurt, we have nothing behind him" really has little merit in the process. What if Hill got hurt? Do we have someone that can replace a top 3 receiver in the NFL? Nope. What if Mahomes got hurt? Can we replace the best QB in the NFL? Nope. At least not for any significant time with any of these guys. We don't have even remotely comparable players at any of those positions.

Could Veach draft a TE in the later rounds? I think it's possible, even probable, but to do it in round 3 or higher right now? I highly doubt that's happening.

Now LB and G/C I'd agree are in play. I'd put DE up there, and with Nnadi having an expiring contract soon I'd put DT on the list in the 3rd-4th. Obviously, a #2 WR has to be a thought and you can't rule out a SS if Veach doesn't extend Honey Badger.

There is literally NO pass catching threat behind Kelce...zero.

What’s broke is OL, LB and DE and would rate high picks, with a pass catching TE early/mid rounds from a roster value perspective.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.