Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 04:33 AM   #671
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I somehow got through the first episode of Season 3, but only made it a few minutes into the second episode before bailing.

I just hate the entire crew. It's almost like they were specifically created to make me hate them. **** this show. I'd sooner watch Lynch's Dune and Phantom Menace back-to-back before enduring another second of this shit.

Holding out for Pike, and I guess the next season of Picard, which isn't great but is exponentially better than Discovery.
STisco is shit. It's just ****ing garbage. They're rolling out every cliche and every trope and every tired premise ever excreted onto a TV screen while the entire cast just stands around and cries.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote