Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 01:39 AM   #664
Perpetual Mediocrity

I finally got around to watching Season 2 of Discovery after being so annoyed by Season 1 that I took a serious break from it.

It was better. Still not great and full of bad writing choices/decisions, but there were some good episodes early in the season like the one dealing with the human community out on a planet in the middle of nowhere and those dealing with Saru's character development on his own world). The early season intrigue re the "Red Angel" didn't really pay off in the end and it kind of dissolved into pure good v. evil mindless action in the final third but at least it didn't annoy the hell out of me like S1's final few episodes.

Pike/Spock were truly the best part of the season, though, so I'm reluctant to start watching S3 when I know they're no longer on the cast.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.