View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 04:50 PM   #5731
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
When I lived up north I could play with temps in the 42 to 46 degree range if there was no wind. The wind is the big killer, my eyes would water and I couldn't see the ball clearly enough to make good contact. It's a calm day and 45 degrees, get a pair of Weather Soft gloves by Footjoy for about $20 and they really help. I didn't think I could golf with gloves on both hands, but I found it was no problem and I even use an interlocking grip. Now I'm spoiled, I golfed last Saturday and it was 70 degrees and I wore a long sleeve Under Armor top under my golf shirt. I shot really a good round, 2 birdies, 3 pars and 4 bogies for a 38. Couldn't play a back nine, it got too dark.

Nice! Going to pick up some of these this weekend. Next is finding courses actually open when it's 45 degrees and who actually have carts so I can use a cart heater thing.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote