View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:03 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford View Post
This draft seems weighted towards rounds 2-4 for the Chiefs needs, so i smell a Veach trade back, how many spots do we trade back to get an extra 3 or 4? That always seems to Veach's happy talent hunting ground
We should get a 3rd round comp. Depends on what's there in a trade back. I'm all about adding another TE in this draft that's more competent than what we have now. I just don't think it's as important with a 1st or 2nd rounder as some other positions. Those are players you expect to start early on in their careers and make an impact on improving the roster and filling voids. I think there's bigger fish to fry than a #2 TE. Chiefs need a #2 WR more than a #2 TE. They need a LDE. They need better LBs. With the frequency that they play 3 safeties I'd give some consideration to that position, especially if they don't extend Mathieu. I think you have to look at the O-line. So, definitely not a priority item.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.