Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 07:15 PM   #288
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Still dizzy from a trip to WDW and I come home to this.......with everything coming out this year I may be canceling my cable portion and just go streaming completely.
I have Spectrum Choice Streaming, which has all of the locals and 10 channels of my "Choice" and it costs $24.99. For an extra $15 per month, I've added Showtime, Starz! and HBO Max, so my TV bill is $45 per month with tax. I don't know if it's available in your market but if so, it's an amazing deal.

Even with Netflix and the Disney+ Ad-Free bundle, I'm still under $80 dollars a month for entertainment, which to me is awesome.

(I didn't add in Amazon Prime because it's an afterthought to free shipping. We'd have it even if they didn't offer Prime Video).
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.