View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 11:48 AM   #49358
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Actually, Covid is not contagious. Sars-COV2 is the virus and like other coronaviruses is primarily spread by contagious individuals. Your mask better stop aerosols or it's nothing but security theater.

Once you breathe in the virus whether more happens from there is dependent on YOUR immune system and health.
Thank you for this info. As someone that performs sterility inoculations in an ISO 5 certified laminar flow hood daily, I should let the Board of Pharmacy and the United States Pharmacopeia know that the mask I wear is just theatrical in stopping the aerosols, and that the air settling plates that we culture, that somehow never grow anything, are a useless form of detection thanks to the discoveries of MahomesMagic
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote