Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:20 AM   #202
Time Keeps On Slipping

Just got home after the ice tub mission. Incredible start so far. I was looking at all the details and reading everything I could. I can see how it all could have easily been completed in probably an hour? I'm at like 2 hours and 45 minutes played.

Thank god for DLSS. I'm running at 1440 with all Ray Tracing on and almost everything set to high/ultra (cascading shadows set to Medium per the Internet). This game is ****ing GOR-GEOUS. Watching video reviews never does playing the actual game justice and the effect is like 10-fold here.

I'm probably going to end up dropping the settings to get more FPS, though.

I was getting probably like 50-55 FPS everywhere but Lizzy's, where it was like 35-40 FPS. I can't even imagine what's going to happen when I step out into the city proper.

The level of detail, the characters models, the dialog/writing are incredible so far. This game is clearly so much more than just the graphics, so whatever.

As far as bugs, I saw a fat person doing the T-pose and a couple of people smoking invisible cigarettes so far. Jackie also ran through a bunch of furniture in the ice tub mission causing a bunch of shit to fly around. Was kind of funny, actually. That's it so far, though.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.