View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 03:29 PM   #15822
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I bought a really nice OK Joes smoker, one with welds except for the firebox so it was made in China, during a January clearance sale before OKJ's went to shit.

It was out front covered with straw dust and crap without any tags but I knew what it was. The North Oak location is one of the best hardware stores in KC. Is Northern Lights Pizza still around?
I have an OKJ/Horizon smoker that I bought about 15 years ago or so. Excellent piece, holds heat well, solid built. Mine even has a lot number on it, it was one of 5000 or so made.

And we have Northern Lights pizza all over up here.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.