View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:59 AM   #69
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Hahaha. Porkys is currently on Amazon Prime video. I actually tried watching it a few months ago. It’s pretty bad and dated. Could never be made today. Feminists would be outraged

It’s funny how we miss of the 80s basically grew up on R rated movies. And of course I did my best to shelter my kids from stuff like that. LOL

Sixteen Candles is still decent but it has become problematic because of implied date rape and bad Asian stereotypes.
I may have to give it another watch. At least I doubt if my perceptions of the bad guys won't chance, as the nasty backwoods rednecks and Beulah Balbricker would still be pretty shitty people today. The last time I watched Ferris Bueller, OTOH, I found myself rooting for the principal.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.