Thread: Computers WTF, Amazon?!?!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 12:25 AM   #24
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, I know how it works. I said that before. I just can't figure out how this happened. I've literally never looked at NFL related stuff on Amazon before, not apparel or gear or games on Prime or anything.

I'm just shooting the shit, it's late.

Honestly, "somebody" probably fat fingered their remote again and clicked on it by accident. LOL
Either that, or 3rd party shared cookies or something. It's actually pretty impressive and creepy how well these companies can profile you according to what you buy/search/visit, and innocuously offer you very accurate related suggestions. Even when you try and prevent it...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.