View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:37 PM   #29653
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Ehhh...that statement applies to many guys in the history of the league. Brady was never the most physically gifted QB. He has had enormous success because of his very strong mind, his very strong work ethic, his very strong clutch factor, and a great coach helping him along the way.
Also Brady's style of play allowed him to be consistently good for a long period of time. As good as Mahomes is I think as he gets older he is going to have to change his game to be more of a pocket passer. So we will have to wait and see if Mahomes has Brady's longevity.

Brady also never played w amount of weapons we currently have. I guess closest was when he had Moss/Welker and he tore it up..

I'm not ready to crown Mahomes as GOAT yet way too early! Great start though!
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote