View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 10:49 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Good read George...Thanks again.

A couple of points... As much as I hate horseface, it appeared he was spittinig sunflower seeds.

Also, I don't see the hate for Niemann, he's and undersized free agent linebacker that is needed on every team with the salary cap. He should not be getting significant playing time, but he is a good ST player that you need on the team. I agree we should increase the talent there so he is not the starter or getting 50% of the snaps, but he is an valuable in ST and you need those low cost guys.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote