View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #29641
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think no sport renders “rings” less meaningful in individual player debates than football. We’re talking about a sport where the QB isn’t even on the field half of the time or more.

They matter of course and the great ones find a way to win eventually, but every single championship requires so much more help from your surrounding peers than I think is needed in say, the NBA.

To me, Mahomes already looks like a better pure football player than Tom ever has been.
In terms of the ring stuff, Dee Ford offsides is gigantic. Without that, we are looking at Mahomes with 2 rings (after only 2 years) and Brady with 5 rings. Instead, Mahomes was down 6-0 for the ring count in the immediate aftermath of the Dee Ford play. One silly little play with a huge impact on the legacy of both QB's.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote