Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 10:30 PM   #1119
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve not watched the rebels or clone wars.

Did Gorgu exist in the Star Wars universe before the Mandolarian? Because I’ve never heard that name. This is 5 years after the fall of the empire, right? So does that mean since he’s new to us, Gorgu didn’t exist in canon before, he’s supposed to die or they changed the canon?

Not asking for spoilers. If there are spoilers. Just wanting to know the speculation.
I was looking for a timeline earlier to compare ages of notable characters, to see what the characters might look like right now. I couldn't find the image I had seen before but I did find an article with a timeline:

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace – 32 BBY
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones – 22 BBY
The Clone Wars – 22 BBY-19 BBY
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith – 19 BBY
Solo: A Star Wars Story – 13 BBY – 10 BBY
Star Wars Rebels – 5 BBY – 1 BBY
A New Hope – 0 BBY
The Empire Strikes Back – 3 ABY
Return of the Jedi – 4 ABY
The Mandalorian – 9 ABY
Star Wars: The Force Awakens – 34 ABY
Star Wars: The Last Jedi – 34 ABY
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – 35 ABY

BY refers to the Battle of Yavin, the first attack on the Death Star. Not a whole lot of Jedi content in the Sequel Trilogy that would point to Grogru. I haven't heard the name before but I really only watched the movies and this TV show. I want to say that Grogru is still pretty young but then Ahsoka made it sound like he had already spent a lot of time in training, so...I think they have free reign with the character.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.