View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #15817
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yep
Even the one on Vivion Rd and Brighten used to surprise me with rubs and sauces.
I have a place here that custom blends and packages spice mixtures. There is a huge selection of bottles of both know and unknown rubs in his office/ showroom. Most have damaged label but they are dirt cheap. Anyone who's anyone in BBQ in the region has their rubs packaged there.
He does't advertise nor do the internet but I will take a couple of pics when I go to get some stocking stuffers for Christmas.

I bought a really nice OK Joes smoker, one with welds except for the firebox so it was made in China, during a January clearance sale before OKJ's went to shit.
It was out front covered with straw dust and crap without any tags but I knew what it was. The North Oak location is one of the best hardware stores in KC. Is Northern Lights Pizza still around?

I used to get my wood at Woodyard BBQ before a butthead reviewed it.There was a place across from the old KCIR that had great smoking wood but it was hit and miss.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.