Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 09:46 PM   #1090
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Speaking of broadcast, Seal Team was back with an absolute homerun.

I mean, it paused for its messaging and soliloquoys as you might expect, but the action and narrative to the 2-part 'premiere'* was on par with most movies you get these days. I won't spoil it, but it caught my breath and jerked a tear or two. Very good.

* - reserving judgement on the season to come, because that premiere was initially the 2-part finale of last season that got kicked due to lockdowns. Lots of changes for the season to come, but fingers crossed for quality.

Also, Boreanaz is starting to close in on some all-time records for time as a broadcast television lead, between Buffy, Angel, Bones and Seal Team, he's been on the marquee since the mid/late 90s.
I never miss the SEAL Team it's a good show. That first hour of the season premiere was supposed to end season 3 last year but COVID shut the set down. The whole first hour seemed like a season ending cliffhanger. You will also see where the snow in Big Bear had melted off in some scenes that were added in.

Women are even nuts for that show because of Boreanaz and the war dog Cerberus.

My two favorite episodes are still from season 2 and 3. When the old retired SEAL Swanny with PTSD that Clay was trying to get help blew his heart out in his truck in the VA parking lot.

And season 3 "Say your last"episode where Bravo team's old former team leader Master Chief Adam Sievers fills in for Bravo1. He saves the lives of his teammates by falling on a grenade allowing the team to go on and with a mission to save the hostages in the university. The team flying with the body of the team leader and flashing back to the team walking the body in a bag into the infirmary past the saved hostages and looks on their faces. All while Dire straights Brothers in Arms plays is emotional. The reciting of the SEAL creed was a bit corny though.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.