View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 06:22 PM   #15805
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I've made this before and the ranch flavor didn't bother me although you better like ranch, but the whole stick of butter did make it pretty damn greasy. That's the only thing I'd do next time, maybe a half stick.

That recipe says to pull out the big chunks of fat at the end bitch, it's a chuck roast, that's why I buy 'em.
I actually don't mind ranch dressing on a salad. But the whole Hidden Valley powder package on top the chuck roast with the stick of butter peppers was overwhelming. If the powder was stirred in the juice maybe but on top its like it melted with the butter into the meat and overpowered it. My son who loves chuck roasts even asked what happened lol but still ate it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.