Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #1110
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
meaning that they're carefully monitoring all internet chatter and streaming numbers because their goal of 175 million subscribers by 2025 won't happen without a very, very strong Star Wars presence on the service.
I heard late last week that the Ahsoka episode was their most viewed episode to date. And then I think the next day Rosario Dawson's 3 film deal came out. Coincidence? .....

I wouldn't be surprised if the streaming numbers for this week's episode end up being even stronger due to word of mouth.

And I just had a new thought about the episode's title:
Spoiler!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.