View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 08:55 PM   #29571
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, I feel like I'm having to keep reiterating-

You don't have to have first round picks all over the line.

interior linemen are usually more like mid round picks.

We're going to have to devote SOME draft resources, and in short order. A bunch of UDFA isn't going to cut it within a couple of years.

Schwartz and Fisher are aging and starting to show some injury issues. Schwartz may be done very soon if his back problems don't improve, and they usually don't.

Kelce will begin to slow down more than likely. He's a freak; you can't just draft another one and replace his production.

By 2022, Clyde and the running game will be a lot more important than it is now.

And keeping Mahomes clean long enough to hit those bombs to Tyreek will be of utmost importance.

Tyreek will still be there and fast as hell, but Watkins won't.
Again, I don't think you're getting what I'm saying.

I'm not saying we can't or won't have a GOOD line. I'm not saying we NEED 1st round picks.

Jake said "stud" line. Without a big stroke of luck, we're not ever going to have a "stud" line like we had in 2003. We're not going to have a "stud" line like Indy or LV have now. Those "stud" lines DO have 1st round picks, especially on the interior.

Because those teams invested heavy capital in those positions and the Chiefs aren't going to do that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote