Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 08:47 PM   #2098
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I know Flaviar can be a little silly with their pricing, but I grabbed one of their Whiskies of the World advent calendars this year. We'll see how it goes.
How does it compare price-wise to Master of Malt? I've had their calendars before and I feel like it's solid value.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.