View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 10:53 AM   #2077
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
I guess I'm having historical revisionism then. I remember Starling being pushed as a savior level pick for us. More so than Hosmer and Moose but not on the level of Gordo. Not just the local aspect of it, but the gigantic signing bonus as well as passing up the Nebraska QB gig to sign.

Looking back at his Wiki, you may be right as he was merely a 5th overall selection. It just seems like that selection was touted on the level of Witt Jr. at the time.
All that extra attention was because he was a local kid and local superstar who was so good at so many things.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.