Thread: Chiefs Let's talk donks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 10:24 PM   #137
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
On paper they should, and they might. But I still think it's a lot more likely that we win by a couple TDs. Andy won't run up the score for the sake of scoring, and they do have a decent defense. They just have no offense to speak of.

And I don't see Spags running anything exotic at all if he can help it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if both Andy and Spags run some fairly vanilla stuff, establish a two score lead early, and just coast the rest of the way. This isn't college after all. We just need the W and get everyone home healthy.
True, but the Chiefs 2s and 3s will be giving it everything they have in the second half.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote