View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 11:56 AM   #29501
Special Teams ACE!!!

If you ever need proof that those guys take scripted pre-planned sides, that's all the proof you need. Skip never met a damn tumbleweed from Texas he didn't like, much less a star QB transforming the position into something unlike the league has ever seen.

I know his loyalties are to both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, but he's been keeping tabs on Texas college football recruits out of high school as a journalist for over 30 years. He absolutely knew Mahomes before he even took a snap at Texas Tech. And when he was at Texas Tech, you can damn well sure bet he was enamored with him.

Just watch any of the shows pre-2017 draft where they talk about Mahomes. He was predicting big things for him, even if he was a dipshit who thought Watson would be the best "BECAUSE BEAT ALABAMA OMGOMGOMGOMG"

Maybe it's because he hates that he went to Kansas City. Might have some closeted deep-seeded Andy Reid hatred issues stemming back to when Andy coached the Eagles, and he just can't talk about it on the show otherwise he looks like a giant freakin asshole for hating Andy Reid.

I doubt it, though. Same goes for Shannon. I have actually found it within myself to like Shannon Sharpe because of his apparent love for Mahomes and this Kansas City team. But I know that's fake, too. I suspect Shannon respects the hell out of Pat, Tyreek, and Kelce, but there's no way he actually wants this team to succeed. Who knows, maybe he does. But I doubt it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.