View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 03:32 PM   #195
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yet, Todd Bowles thought it was a good idea to throw single coverage at Tyreek Hill for most of the night.

Just saying...
I can't speak to execution per every DC. But in the pre-game presser Todd said everything every DC says about the Chiefs. "We gotta stop Mahomes from getting outside the pocket, we have to keep a lid on the big plays by Hill, Kelce and Hardman." Words to that effect. How he tried to do it was strange, but he knew who he needed to stop, which was my point.

I'm not saying that Spags didn't respect Tannehill, because I'm sure he did, but he knew that to make Tannehill just average he had to stop the run, so he had to stop Henry. He just didn't try to do it for an entire game, like everyone assumed he would. He did it to start the 2nd half. And kept doing it until we had a two score lead, then he focused on harassing Tannehill.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.