View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 03:28 PM   #194
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Uh, but they did. in the second half, the third Q, I believe, Spags went goal-line D twice to stop Henry. From mid-field. In my book that's selling out to stop Henry. Spags didn't turn the DLs loose on Tannehill until after the Chiefs had a two score lead.

And we'd have to go back and see just who they had on the offense for TEN pre-Tannehill besides Mariota to be sure of why they weren't very good. And I'm not interested enough in this conversation to do that.

But as I said above, DCs don't talk about Tannehill when they talk about the most dangerous player for TEN. They talk about stopping Henry. Since it's their job to stop offenses, I think I'll take their word for it.
I don't remember any goalline defenses, what I remember is the lack of heavy boxes for most of the first half.

The Titans had the same team, Tannehill took over midseason.

What coaches say in press conferences doesn't mean much of anything tbh. It's not even worth paying attention to.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.