Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #3589
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
This.

Defense these days is about having 11 good players. I think the days of having holes covered by elite players are just gone. Offenses are too good and the league is too geared towards offense.

When you have a stacked defense like say, last years 9ers team or the Steelers this year, your Watts and Bosa's make a huge difference because they have guys around them.

When it's just them, it's just too easy to pick that team apart, especially over the long haul of the season. I think you pay the stars for when the lights are the brightest though.
I've posted it several times for various reasons but last year's 49ers are the perfect example.

Without Dee Ford on the field, the 49ers pass rush efficiency dropped by FOURTY NINE percent last year.

That doesn't mean Bosa and Buckner were scrubs but obviously NFL teams are built to take advantage of matchups.

If you have a GREAT shutdown CB#1 but your slot corner is trash, you're going to get burned by it. That's just the way the NFL works now with everything slanted towards offense.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.