View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 07:27 AM   #125
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I feel like Andy doesn't want to put stuff on tape when we have a 2 score lead. But, I have heard some great coaches, Marty and Jimmy Johnson to name a couple, say that if you execute correctly, it doesn't matter if the other team knows what play you are running.

I get why Andy would not want to give anything away, but we have the best WR (IMHO) and the best TE in the league, and the best QB in the world, with a lot of very good supporting skill players.

We should just be doing what we do, and not worrying about what other teams could glean from watching game film.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Marty is the LAST person you should quote on the subject.

He was the master at taking his foot off the gas. How many times did we see him SAY that the prevent defense "prevents you from winning" only to employ a prevent defense and piss away a game?

As for the idea of "doing what we do" and not worrying about tape, some of those plays were the difference between winning and losing.

You're VASTLY overstating the effectiveness of this offense. They're great but they're not superhuman. Winning is ALL that matters. Period.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.