View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:23 AM   #10
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
I couldn't put my finger on it, it's been bugging me for a while. Maybe I have missed something in the media or here, but you know who these Chiefs of 2020 remind me of?

The original Dream Team of the Olympics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Mahomes/Andy Chiefs are the greatest sports team ever. Even better than the MJ Bulls. Lick deez nutz. We gods!
And yet you won by 3 points.

It's ironically funny watching you people bash Patriots fans for ten years and then turn into Patriots fans.

2011 says, "Get some humility or you might get an unpleasant shock down the road..."
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote