View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 02:31 AM   #7
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I can’t be the only one who thought Pat was gone.

Really sucks that safety was there because watching Pat run a 40 yard TD would have been a trip.
I know this is what most QBs in the league would do, but stepping out without taking a hit is such a smart play.

Again, I know almost every QB does it, but I always think back to Jimmy G in that situation. Instead of just stepping TF out of bounds 1 yard sooner, he tries to be macho, or prove to his team that he is tough, or wanted to inspire his offense, I don't really know what he was thinking.

And in a plain old September game, what happens? A freak ACL tear. Now, putting his shoulder into the defender the way he did isn't what caused the tear, but it definitely contributed.

I thought Mahomes could have tried to put a move on the defender, or even made the defender actually tackle him, but the end result would have been a couple of extra yards at best. It's just not worth it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote