View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:09 AM   #120
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I would love to see a couple of off the charts games for TD passes. Like another 5 TD game or two.

And hopefully the Bucs game will convince EB and Andy to stop freaking letting up and going into a shell.

IDGAF what anyone says, unless they agree with me of course, that our offensive play calling gets conservative and unimaginative when we have a 2 score lead. It's one of the most frustrating, and nonsensical things about Andy Reid as a play caller.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Happens all the time and it’s the main thing holding this team back from being truly dominant. Mahomes is capable of even more than they allow him to be/do. He could literally break the game if they let him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote