Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 07:27 PM   #3522
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You're worse.

As I said, the original numbers come directly from ESPN. I just borrowed them.

Hey, I get it. You don't understand the game. You don't understand math. And you're apparently incapable of actually watching a game and understanding what you're seeing on the field. No problem. I made the mistake of thinking that you were capable of these things. That's my bad.

Now go play your video game or whatever app you masturbate to on your phone and let the adults talk about football.

Buh-bye.
Maybe double check ESPN's numbers then next time. You're clearly wrong lol. I posted all the games in the last 20 games which we allowed more than 20 points. You posted an easily refuted counting stat and got proven wrong. It happens.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.