Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 04:23 PM   #3507
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Right, forgot about CAR. Fine, three teams.

Out of 20 games. We played LV twice, so that's four games, out of 20.

So check my math, but I see that 75% of the time our defense has been a top 10 unit overall, in terms of points given up, no?

Is that not acceptable? In fact, isn't that top tier performance for a defense over consecutive 20 games?

How many defenses have performed at a higher level over the same span?

How many Chiefs defensive units have performed better over a 20 game span, including three playoff games, one of those being a Super Bowl champion unit that stoned the best running attack in the NFL for most of the second half?

And this season, the season of defensive "woe-is-me," the defense has continued that performance for the most part, excepting three games, two of which we won anyway.

And don't give that Tampa Bay shit. The defense held Tommy and crew to just 10 points UNTIL THE 4TH QUARTER, YOU DONKEY.

They also generated two INTs, that the offense did nothing with, generated by the same Frank Clark that you are trying to crucify here, which I notice you and your ilk conveniently don't want to discuss, and generally have come up at least better than what they are on paper more often than they haven't over that span.

And let's talk a second about that CAR game. The defense did play fairly well for most of that game, forcing CAR to go for it on several 4th downs as I recall. And wasn't one of those a fake punt by CAR? So by definition the defense wasn't even on the field for that one? And another where the defense forced CAR to a 4th-and-15? That the defense covered so well that TB had no one to throw to, so he had to make a spectacular play to run for it? And he only made it by half a yard?

Any of this ringing a bell?

Seriously, do you typically watch the games under the influence of some mind-altering drugs, or do you just look at the stat sheets afterwards?
I think you need to check your math again on those last 20 games...
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.