Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #3479
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Watching Wylie and Niemann get major snaps every game may be affecting my reasoning.

I look at WR as their strongest position after QB. If they keep Watkins, they don't need another WR at this moment. If Watkins is gone after this season, then it's a different story. I haven't seen enough from Hardman or Robinson to suggest they're consistent #2 receivers.

Regarding the pass rush, I don't see them giving up on Clark that quickly. Maybe after next season as has been suggested. We'll be drafting late in the first round again in 2021. Will there be top notch pass rushers available in those slots?

Also, I wasn't ruling out offensive tackles as possible first round choices.
I think Robinson ends up wherever Bienemy goes, I basically have that as a forgone conclusion. The WR issue we could have going forward is why a part of me wonders if we should kick the tires on Kenny Stills since he got cut.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.