Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:24 PM   #3476
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
LB and OL are the easiest positions to fill in free agency because they don't cost much.

The draft is where you go get the high-dollar positions like DE, OT, and WR.

Sorry, but your priorities are just backwards. Drafting an IOL high is a waste of resources unless there's an absolute blue chip prospect there.
Watching Wylie and Niemann get major snaps every game may be affecting my reasoning.

I look at WR as their strongest position after QB. If they keep Watkins, they don't need another WR at this moment. If Watkins is gone after this season, then it's a different story. I haven't seen enough from Hardman or Robinson to suggest they're consistent #2 receivers.

Regarding the pass rush, I don't see them giving up on Clark that quickly. Maybe after next season as has been suggested. We'll be drafting late in the first round again in 2021. Will there be top notch pass rushers available in those slots?

Also, I wasn't ruling out offensive tackles as possible first round choices.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.