Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:21 PM   #3474
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, Hitchens and the LBs outside of Neimann seem to be playing pretty well. Unfortunately, they got their shit together at the same time the DL lost it.

I'd rather have a dominant DL and trash LBs than an invisible DL and serviceable LBs so I'm not liking this current setup..
I've got faith the DL will figure its shit out. Jones isn't playing like a monster the way he usually does, but he started out hot this year. I think they'll get him going again.

I know it's not much, but getting Danna back in the DE rotation helps out quite a bit. And same with Okafor. Can't trust him to stay healthy, but whatever he does contribute is usually solid.

Pennel hasn't been as good as he was last year when he's gotten snaps. Saunders is still working through his injury. There's room to grow, and the potential to be pretty damn good is there, but we gotta figure out how to make that happen.

I trust Daly.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.